Re: Fwd: Some fundamental issues

Hi Walter,

thanks a lot for re-sending your mail.

I agree with you that the points you are raised are fundamental, i.e.,
to address those I expect more than editorial changes to the drafts.

As a consequence, you  should follow the guidelines in our plan to
either attach it to an existing issue or translate them one-by-one into
new issues. Similarily, for each issue, it is important that you propose
text how you could resolve your issues (if you cannot propose a
solution, resolving them will be hard for the team).

Non-normative reminders (details are in the plan):
- The deadline for editorial changes for our next release is today (but
may be sent until Sunday)
- The deadline for creating new issues is October 02 (with at least one
proposed text)
- New text proposals are appreciated ASAP but I will send additional
calls for text proposals for each issue.

Regards,
matthias