Fwd: Some fundamental issues

From: Walter van Holst <walter.van.holst@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 21:01:12 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear Workgroup members,

Last call Matthias requested for comments on the compliance spec (at
least, that was my understanding of the challenging audio quality during
the call, the minutes do not clarify this).

Looking at it again, it made me feel that none of the issues raised by
me in May have been addressed so far in any way. See for a list of those
issues the attached mail to this list from back then.

Regarding the TPE itself, as far as I am concerned there is little in
there that would prevent us from going forward, thanks to both David
Singer and Roy Fielding. The issue is what it all means from a
compliance perspective and the fact that the compliance spec has
progressed little since May does not instill me with confidence about
getting anywhere near something meaningful.

Regards,

 Walter

attached mail follows: