Re: June Change Proposal: Protocol Information and Contextual Advertising

Hi Jonathan,

Apologies, I got confused before when I didn't consider this change proposal at the same time as the other (mentioned below).

It appears that yours and Lee's proposals are harmonized for replacing the transient-out-of-scope text with a two-week retention limit for protocol information. I have consolidated those proposals into one on the relevant wiki page, but if you think I've consolidated/optimized too early, please clarify.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Short_Term

Thanks,
Nick