Re: June Draft - Change Proposal to definition of "share"

Hi Chris,

Amy Colando has raised a similar concern regarding the definition of "share" and proposed a definition based on "transfers or provides a copy":
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Transience_Collection#Shares_as_transfers

Is it possible that you would accept that definition? I believe your definition also tries to include exceptions for permitted uses and service providers, but by putting that into the definition itself, it would be impossible by definition for a party to share data with a service provider.

Thanks,
Nick