Re: Change proposal: new general principle for permitted uses

forcing DNT:1 users to have to agree to further action regarding the use of their data for measurement should raise ethical issues for the industry.  It is an inappropriate request given DNT:1 user intent.

sent by mobile device. excuse typos please