Re: Change proposal: new general principle for permitted uses

On Tuesday 23 July 2013 11:37:31 Vinay Goel wrote:
> I suspect that companies are likely hesitant to use DNT as their opt
> out preference because they cannot detect/tell whether it was set by
> the user.

There is a proposition on the table to require the implementation of the
TPE exception mechanism from a valid DNT client. Why don't you support
that to have a tool that tells you whether it was set by the user. This
would at least be constructive.

 --Rigo