Re: issue-25

Rob,

Are you saying that you have concerns that some companies will violate the
terms of the permitted use?  If they do, then they are "bad actors" who
derive no benefit from the permitted use, and who will do whatever they
want, with whatever data they want, until they are caught and handled by
the appropriate authorities.

--ronan