RE: issue-25

Ronan,
How is an identifier in the browser remaining the same over a period of
6 months proportionate to the purpose of audience measurement?
If a campaign runs over 53 weeks, would you plan to resurrect the
identifier once a user clears the cookie? Or keep track of different
identifiers that can be connected to a period of 53 weeks?
I am slowly getting confused and concerned of what is really needed on a
technical level for audience measurement...
Rob