ISSUE Cleanup: Please reconfirm your support of Raised ISSUES (by Jan 30)

From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:17:53 +0100
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Dear DNT Team,

we have a list of RAISED ISSUES against the TPE spec:
I believe that some of the issues have resolved themselves and are no
longer relevant.

I personally believe that the following issues can be closed. Please
object if you disagree:
ISSUE-143: Activating a Tracking Preference must require explicit,
informed consent from a user
STATUS: We agree that the transmitted values must always reflect a
preference

ISSUE-152 (edit)    RAISED    User Agent Compliance: feedback for
out-of-band consent
STATUS: Exceptions are stored in UA and we have a "o" flag for out of
band consent (handled elsewhere)

ISSUE-167 (edit)    RAISED    Multiple site exceptions
STATUS: We agreed that we should use iframes to handle those.

ISSUE-185 (edit) RAISED    There should not be an API for web-wide
exceptions
STATUS: I believe that the concern is resolved: While the API is
synchronous, user agents may reconfirm user's agreement with site-wide
exceptions before storing them in the database. We may emphasize in the
TPE spec that this behavior is permitted and then close iSSUE-185.

Regards,
matthias