reminder of mailing lists

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:52:42 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Based on discussions in Cambridge last week, now seems like a good time to provide a reminder on the group's mailing lists. All of these mailing lists are publicly archived and anyone may subscribe to any list at the links below.

public-tracking
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/
The main public mailing list; used for discussion and thus relatively high-traffic.

public-tracking-announce
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-announce/
The announcement list: chairs and staff will CC many fewer messages to this list; for example, when closing issues or announcing meetings.

public-tracking-international
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-international/
The task force for Global Considerations is using this list specifically for questions about applicability across legal jurisdictions and the Global Considerations Note. (That sub-group will be meeting next month in Berlin.)

public-tracking-commit
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-commit/
This mailing list sends a message whenever the editors update one of the group's drafts, with a line-by-line "diff" of the change.

public-tracking-lists
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-lists/
We created this list for discussion of the Tracking Selection Lists Note, but it has gone unused for many months. (Including in this email just to be comprehensive.)

I've also updated the FAQ page to document these lists for newcomers.

Thanks,
Nick