Draft Framework for DNT Discussions, for Monday call

From: Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:58:34 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
After discussion with a number of stakeholders, we would like to explain how we plan to proceed in the run-up to the Face-to-Face in Sunnyvale and at the F2F itself.  The attached draft framework is intended to serve as thebasis for discussions at the face-to-face meeting beginning on May 6.

The DAA has suggested parts of this framework and believes that this is a path worth pursuing and builds on prior DAA commitments.  The document was drafted after discussions with Working Group stakeholders including consumer groups, browsers, first parties, and third parties. Stu Ingis will explain the DAA perspective on the Draft Framework on our call today.

Professor Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law
    Ohio State University
240.994.4142