drafts for publication request

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 02:25:22 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I have generated fixed versions of the two drafts in WD form.

Please note that one of the chairs needs to request publication ASAP
if we want them to be published on Tuesday, and I suspect Nick will
have to verify that I got the pubrules right.

Regardless, the above links are useful for those who want to print
or save a copy to review on the flight/train to Amsterdam.