Re: Intermediaries interfering with DNT decision making

From: Vincent Toubiana <v.toubiana@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 01:47:17 +0200
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
CC: "<rob@blaeu.com>" <rob@blaeu.com>, "<public-tracking@w3.org>" <public-tracking@w3.org>
This is probably a corner case, but we should also consider Chromeframe
which has a dual UA identity --see minutes of the 06/06 call
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-dnt-minutes  and
http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/chrome-frame-getting-started/understanding-chrome-frame-user-agent.

I don't know if there are other example of UA switching.

Vincent