Re: Intermediaries interfering with DNT decision making

This is probably a corner case, but we should also consider Chromeframe
which has a dual UA identity --see minutes of the 06/06 call
http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-dnt-minutes  and
http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/chrome-frame-getting-started/understanding-chrome-frame-user-agent.

I don't know if there are other example of UA switching.

Vincent