Re: Intermediaries interfering with DNT decision making

Yes. The only reason to do that is if you specifically want to see the response for that UA.

Likewise, if the user of IE changes its User-agent string, then this Apache config will not drop its signal. The configuration only impacts a specific version of IE.

....Roy