Re: tracking-ISSUE-182 (MikeO): protocol for user agents to indicate whether a request with DNT set is 1st party or 3rd party [Tracking Preference Expression (DNT)]

On Wednesday 31 October 2012 20:10:34 Mike O'Neill wrote:
> I was mainly thinking that it would be a way for companies to
> prove their compliance from retained logs. Potential ambiguities
> flagged like your yimg.net/yahoo.com case could be explained with
> a note if necessary.

The compliance audit data rather stems from their guess and the log
of what they have sent to the UA. We shouldn't send more tokens.

Rigo