Re: slides from final session of AMS f2f

From: David Wainberg <david@networkadvertising.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:19:02 -0400
To: "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>
CC: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Aleecia,

Thanks for posting this! Obviously that schedule is outdated, since
today is already the 31st. Can you give us an update? With holidays
coming up, this is a tough time of year. Plus, there's the workshop
we'll be traveling for. It would be great to be able to have some sense
of what else to expect.

-David