Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

From: Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 16:05:06 +0000
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
CC: Ed Felten <ed@felten.com>
Hi Rigo,

A quick note to let you know that I'm not ignoring this, just very busy
with other business today (non-W3C-related), so I'll get back to you when
my head is above water.  If you don't hear back from me before mid next
week, please feel free to ping me again.

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB | chris.mejia@iab.net |w 212-380-4711
@oskibearchris | LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrismejia