Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

From: Dobbs, Brooks <Brooks.Dobbs@kbmg.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 14:59:33 +0000
To: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
CC: Jeffrey Chester <jeff@democraticmedia.org>, Ed Felten <ed@felten.com>
Rigo,

I appreciate you trying to find a solution here, but I am really the wrong
person to essentially be negotiating for what the MRC does or doesn't need
or how they can rejigger their systems.  Again I think I can guess pretty
accurately at what MRC or Company XYZ Anti-clickfraud squad might need,
but if you are asking specifics or how to change what they do - I'd go to
the horses mouth.  Does anyone object to bringing the MRC into the
process?

-Brooks

--

Brooks Dobbs, CIPP | Chief Privacy Officer | KBM Group | Part of the
Wunderman Network

This email  including attachments  may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient,
 do not copy, distribute or act on it. Instead, notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.