Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

Rigo,

I appreciate you trying to find a solution here, but I am really the wrong
person to essentially be negotiating for what the MRC does or doesn't need
or how they can rejigger their systems.  Again I think I can guess pretty
accurately at what MRC or Company XYZ Anti-clickfraud squad might need,
but if you are asking specifics or how to change what they do - I'd go to
the horses mouth.  Does anyone object to bringing the MRC into the
process?

-Brooks

--

Brooks Dobbs, CIPP | Chief Privacy Officer | KBM Group | Part of the
Wunderman Network

This email ­ including attachments ­ may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient,
 do not copy, distribute or act on it. Instead, notify the sender
immediately and delete the message.