Re: Proposed Text for Local Law and Public Purpose

From: Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 16:19:58 +0000
To: Walter van Holst <walter.van.holst@xs4all.nl>, "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Walter, perhaps you should take your tech suggestion to the MRC, where it
would actionable, if they find it valid for their Congressionally mandated
purpose.  Just a friendly suggestion, but as far as I know, they are not
directly represented here.

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB