Re: action-235 Draft middle way draft on permitted uses

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 00:30:59 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Based on some of the feedback from calls and our f2f meeting, I've updated a number of these sections and tried to provide more clear formatting via HTML. Those updates are available attached and at: http://npdoty.name/w3c/middle-way

In particular, for action-275, it was requested that I remove instances of "tracking" from the proposal text, as is the case with the editors' draft, which I've now done.

All comments would be welcome.
Thanks,
Nick