Re: Wednesday 10 October conference call

Reminder -- please call in if you are interested in walking through David's questions and more with Tom. Otherwise, please use the time to complete your action items.

People listed as having overdue or due soon action items: Alan, Amy, Nick, Roy, Tom, Ninja, Matthias, Heather, Shane, Jonathan, Kevin, Ian, Rachel, Luigi, Davids (both Singer & Wainberg), Rob, Berin. See http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/actions?sort=owner for details.

	Aleecia