Wednesday 10 October conference call

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 14:20:43 +0200
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>

We are not holding the weekly call next week. Please use that time to make sure you complete your action items text on time. ;-)

During the normal meeting time, Tom will hold a discussion about what User Agents should be able to know based on the protocol (party status, etc.) David Singer sent email with a list of questions a little while back -- perhaps David could find that quickly and resend so we can keep that in mind.