Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

The legal solution that results in the right incentives is simple. Make the
site responsible for the choice of services they make. We can at least write
that assumption into the compliance Spec or in the "how-to".

I don't believe we should go down the DRM - route and want to control every
subservice of a subservice, neither technically nor legally. This is
guaranteed to go wrong. We know that from DRM. It would also overcharge the
DNT Specifications IMHO.

Rigo