Re: ISSUE-111 - Exceptions are broken

my other concern is that if the browser is "handling it" it would result in
truly crazy behavior that is non-implementable for servers.

Specifically, we might be forced to set cookies and then opt-out cookies
repeatedly and in succession depending on whether a 0 or 1 value is present
in DNT. I'm curious what alternate implementation you are suggesting.

--
Sean Harvey
Business Product Manager