Re: f2f wrap up & next steps

* Peter Cranstone wrote:
>So my question then becomes - if it is NOT missing is there going to be a
>CI call at all assuming we have the LC in June, and assuming that we've
>reached CR by August.

The Working Group can decide to request publication as PR without going
through the CR phase when the PR entrance criteria are met, and The W3C
Director might approve such a request, but it seems safe to assume that
there will be a Call for Implementations and a Candidate Recommendation.

>Have the entrance steps already been met for CR? (not sure how this can be
>if we haven't had LC (which I may have missed))

Last Call is required to enter the Candidate Recommendation phase, and
there was no Last Call so far, so, no, the entrance criteria have not
been met yet.