Re: Action-40: Draft user defn language

From: Bryan Sullivan <blsaws@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 05:57:06 -0800
To: Ninja Marnau <nmarnau@datenschutzzentrum.de>, Tom Lowenthal <tom@mozilla.com>
CC: "<public-tracking@w3.org> (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Here is how I suggest to include the notion of users as a group.

"A user is any human being accessing online resources - deliberately or
unintentionally - using user-agents.  Individual users may be part of a
user group, for which preferences for DNT may be managed and expressed on
a per-group basis."