Re: diff of TPE editing since the FPWD

Hi Roy,

the technical specification consistently uses "cross-site tracking" for every
mention of tracking. Despite some quick search, I haven't found a decision to
only talk about "cross-site tracking". Can you indicate where this was
decided?

If it wasn't already decided, I unfortunately must raise an issue. Because
saying "cross-site tracking" consistently in the technical preference
expression specification would change the scope of the DNT-header and reduce it
to mere cross-site data collection. While I say you expressing that
preference, I also saw opposition against that wording. Additionally, saying
"cross-site tracking" does not correspond to the first party requirements
indicated in the Tracking Compliance Specification and also trespasses into the
scope of the tracking compliance specification.

Best,

Rigo