(unknown charset) Re: Agenda for 2012-Feb-29 call

Hi!

for the TPE document, I'd like to conduct the following discussions:

1. Approval of the current draft for publication:
  TPE Draft:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html
  Main changes/Diff by David Singer below

2. Criteria for comparing well-known URI and headers:
   http://www.w3.org/wiki/DntResponseHeaderOrURI

3. Next steps towards an status feedback method

Feel free to provide feeback. CU later today.

Regards,
matthias

---8<--- Main changes to TPE spec --------

Minor changes to the introductory material

'Determining user preference' section:
- Added 'cross-site'
- added material on pubclic access terminals etc.

'Expressing a Tracking Preference'
 - added the formal definition

DNT header for HTTP requests
 - language clarified, and when the header can be, and is deemed, seta
 - clarified extensions

New short section on 'other protocols' (may need some text moved to
compliance)

 - added the latest response header, the latest well-known resource text
 - along with text saying we need to choose

New section on 'Motivating principles and use cases' (for exceptions)

Added text on permanent exceptions