Re: ACTION 124

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:59:46 +0100
To: Kimon Zorbas <vp@iabeurope.eu>
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org" <public-tracking@w3.org>, Amy Colando <acolando@microsoft.com>
Kimon,

good argument. So it needs a different spin. My goal was not to claim
compliance, but to write the Specification in a way that makes compliance
easier for those services. This means we have to think about the relation
between our definition and the data controller definition that everybody
is/will working with. This avoids having to do the work twice within your
service. Isn't that a goal worth considering?

Rigo