Browser Implementation of DNT: Opera

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:48:23 -0500
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
For those who are following the implementation status of DNT (Hi Jonathan ;).
Opera released an *experimental* build of Opera browser including DNT. It will help us understand the implications for users on the client side and see how users react. As we (Opera) have said many times, this doesn't mean anything without having a clear definition and implementation on the side of service providers.

We intend also to experiment on the server side with our own services, what should be done when we received the DNT signal. This is the *core* of the issue.  :)

So if you fancy using a good fast browser available on almost all platforms (exotic included), download it. (Experimental means not stable)
http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2012/02/10/core-dnt-mail-themes

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software