ACTION-86: Write a clarification of dnt:c to apply to never-tracked resources

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:55:33 -0800
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
This action/change may have been obviated by the revised response header (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Jan/0279.html) which explicitly distinguishes between cached objects and not tracking. In case the original proposal (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2011Nov/0067.html) is still relevant, I would propose a change as follows:

Instead of dnt-cached:
> dnt-no-tracking = n

*dnt-no-tracking* indicates that this resource is not used for tracking. The resource may or may not be cached but any information gained by the server about the user's interaction will not be retained, except in aggregated and anonymous form.

This text might instead explicitly refer to the definition of "absolutely not tracking" (ISSUE-119) once we have text there.

Thanks,
Nick