Exception revision, following Adrian's and Ian's suggestions

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 14:25:06 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Friends

this is the edit that I did to reflect the suggestions of Adrian and Ian at the last face to face with respect to exceptions; this edit intends to make clear that the responsibility for determining the user's intent with respect to an *exception* lies solely with the site requesting the exception.

Adrain, Ian, and Nick are all still reviewing this edit; this does reflect their review.

* I did not manage to do Nick's edits on getting the APIs based on the right objects;  Nick, am I right in thinking this basically means deleting 4.3, or moving 6.6 to 4.3?
* I did not do the edits to allow cookie-style domain matching, as I think that's not yet agreed (as proposed by Adrian).

David Singer