CVS commit email list

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:25:27 -0700
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
For those of you interested in more specific updates on changes to the Do Not Track drafts, we've set up a mailing list for each commit, along with its explanation and a diff.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-commit/

Anyone may subscribe to this list, but expect emails to be noisy and subscription is very much optional. You can also subscribe to an RSS feed with your favorite aggregator, if you prefer.

The editors for the Tracking Selection List draft are using Mercurial (on a different server) for version control, you can see revision history and subscribe to RSS/Atom feeds there as well.
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/tracking-protection/

Let me know if you have any questions or issues,
Nick