Minutes from DC, April 2012

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 23:13:00 -0700
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
Minutes are now posted from our DC face-to-face meeting.

http://www.w3.org/2012/04/10-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/11-dnt-minutes
http://www.w3.org/2012/04/12-dnt-minutes

If you have resources, notes from breakout sessions, corrections for the minutes or the attendees list, please let me know.

And thanks again to all who volunteered to scribe these meetings, it really makes a difference.
Nick

P.S. Cleaned up minutes for recent teleconferences are overdue and will be sent to this list soon.