Re: Behavior of user agents after granting exceptions

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:13:21 +0200
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>
We especially allow the user to change her mind and instruct the UA to send
DNT=1 after the exception was granted (and we have no notion of time so
far). If a service finds that odd, the service can re-request an user
granted permission or it can block the UA until such permission is granted.

Consequently, I agree with Matthias that we should not constrain the browser
here and allow all kinds of reactions.

Rigo