Re: ACTION-152 - Write up logged-in-means-out-of-band-consent

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 12:04:58 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org(public-tracking@w3.org) (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
I think I should say that I completely agree that we should stay away from what constitutes 'informed consent'.  That's a question with jurisdictional and other variation. Not our turf!

However, I think we can say, in our own protocol, what needs separate consent;  what can be bundled into one overall consent; and so on.

David Singer