Re: Deliverables to be edited Re: Agenda for 2011-09-28 TPWG call

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 18:48:17 -0700
Cc: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>, Matthias Schunter <mts@zurich.ibm.com>, "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>
To: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Thanks for the correction and questions, Karl, it's good to know that someone is reading the minutes closely. :)

On Sep 29, 2011, at 11:20 AM, Karl Dubost wrote:
> aleecia: announcing some editors
> ... Justin Brookman and Erica Newland editing compliance section
> ... Roy Fielding, Adobe editing tracking preference expressions list
> it seems to be a mix. According to the charter, there were 3 possible documents.
> A. Tracking Preference Expression (Do Not Track)
> B. Tracking Preference Expression Definitions and Compliance
> C. Tracking Selection Lists
> I guess the minutes meant: Roy Fielding editing document A. as he was one of the persons opposed to the editing of document C (because he considered it didn't need interoperability if I remember).

Quite right, I think "list" was an error in the transcription that I neglected to fix earlier. Fixed now (and I added some clarifications in brackets).

> Do we have "final" names for the documents?

No, but if the group wishes to choose different names than those suggested in the charter, they're welcome to do so.

> Did we find a recorded RESOLUTION for the third document?

I think the only spec discussed on this call was the Definitions and Compliance document, so no decisions were made about the Lists deliverable.