Deliverables to be edited Re: Agenda for 2011-09-28 TPWG call

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 14:20:13 -0400
Cc: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>, Matthias Schunter <mts@zurich.ibm.com>, "Aleecia M. McDonald" <aleecia@aleecia.com>
To: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Nick,

Le 28 sept. 2011 à 23:35, Nicholas Doty a écrit :
> Cleaned up minutes from today's meeting are available here:
> http://www.w3.org/2011/09/28-dnt-minutes.html

I was regret on September 28. (conflict with a Talk I was giving and attending a conference). I noticed in the minutes.

aleecia: announcing some editors
 ... Justin Brookman and Erica Newland editing compliance section
 ... Roy Fielding, Adobe editing tracking preference expressions list

it seems to be a mix. According to the charter, there were 3 possible documents.

A. Tracking Preference Expression (Do Not Track)
B. Tracking Preference Expression Definitions and Compliance
C. Tracking Selection Lists

I guess the minutes meant: Roy Fielding editing document A. as he was one of the persons opposed to the editing of document C (because he considered it didn't need interoperability if I remember).

Do we have "final" names for the documents?
Did we find a recorded RESOLUTION for the third document?

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/