Re: Comments on tracking-compliance.html

For what it's worth, I would typically use:

	Consumer when talking to the US Federal Trade Commission
	User when talking to a technical audience
	Person / people when talking to a non-technical US audience
	Citizen when talking to a European audience

This one appears to have both cultural and regional elements.

	Aleecia