Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

I might be going against the consensus here but are we really discussing
locations based on how warm they are? Bring a coat! The meeting is going
to be inside anyway. My votes are for Berlin or Paris, though I
appreciate the junket problem.

Perhaps the chairs should set up another Doodle where we can opine on
the possible venues?