Re: [ACTION-20] First parties signaling exceptions to third parties

In this situation, the browser *does* have control of the headers sent
to the third party. The first party doesn't control the header, but it
does control the request parameter.

It seems that the whole point of Peter's proposal is to constrain the
communication between first and third parties, so that the opt-in
communication *must* happen in a way that the browser can recognize, and
-- more importantly -- control.