Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:24:28 -0800
Cc: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
A few requirements:
     - Continental Europe
     - Not appreciably more expensive than Brussels for travel and accommodations
     - Not appreciably harder to get to than Brussels
     - A host willing to provide free conference space, phone line, projector, wifi (IBM and Mozilla are also potentially able to help.)

Jules makes a good point on outreach / observers. The work comes first.

But, I recognize these meetings leave us all marooned for several days. Unlike the last two meetings, this time we have more flexibility.

How about Leuven? About 15 minutes by direct train from Brussels; we might get meeting space from the university; hotels range from budget to expense account; city dates back to the 1400s and features a major brewery; pretty as a postcard. January is typically low 40s (F).

     Aleecia

Sent from my iPhone