Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:40:33 -0500
Cc: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
To: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>

Le 11 nov. 2011 à 16:39, Shane Wiley a écrit :
> Yahoo! has offices in Rome, Madrid, and Barcelona, so if we begin to lean in one of those directions I can reach out to see if they can accommodate a large group (~40).

I love Barcelona because of the tapas. That said another
parameter is the accessibility for European people. Paris,
Brussels, London are pretty much accessible by fast train
very easily for a "cheap" fare. What we lost on travel
fares, we can win it on hotel prices for example in Morocco.

temperature wise:
I do not care ;) anything will be warmer than Montreal
in winter :)))

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/