FYI: Do-not-track and third-party login

From: Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 19:32:23 +0100
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Cc: Francisco Corella <fcorella@pomcor.com>
Crossposting, because the aspect of third party login is interesting and I
think we have to determine whether this is in scope or out of scope from our
charter.

Best,

Rigo
=====
From: Francisco Corella <fcorella@pomcor.com>

FYI - a blog post on do-not-track, third-party login, and a possible
countermeasure against phishing attacks targeting online identity providers:

http://pomcor.com/2011/11/06/do-not-track-and-third-party-login/