Re: Summary of First Party vs. Third Party Tests

Kimon,

this is a very important statement. Do you have a pointer to the CNIL's
opinion here? Because if the CNIL (who was always rather strict) is excluding
analytics, that may set also goals for our work here and change the lines
along the (inherent) conflict we are trying to balance in the compliance
specification.

Best,

Rigo