Agenda for 2011-11-09 TPWG call

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 02:52:27 -0800
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hello,

The agenda for the weekly working group phone call is below. We look forward to a productive call at our standing time, Wednesdays at 9 am pacific / noon eastern. Please keep day light savings in mind while converting to non-US times this week. Call in details are at the end.

Chair:          Aleecia
Main topic:     Issues around first parties

---------------------------
Administrative
---------------------------

1. Selection of scribe

2. Any comments on minutes from the last call:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/10/26-dnt-minutes

3. Any comments on minutes from the second face-to-face meeting in
   Santa Clara:
   http://www.w3.org/2011/10/31-dnt-minutes.html
   http://www.w3.org/2011/11/01-dnt-minutes.html

4. General availability for 23 November conference call, or should we cancel?

---------------------------
Old business
---------------------------

4.  Review of action items:
    http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/

5.  Discussion of FPWD publication

---------------------------
New business
---------------------------

6.  How and when to re-open a closed issue

7.  Issue-10: What is a first party?

8.  Issue-88: different rules for impression of and interaction with
    3rd-party ads/content

9.  Issue-26: Providing data to 3rd-party widgets -- does that imply
    consent?

10. Issue-4: What is the default for DNT in client configuration
    (opt-in or opt-out)?

11. Announce next meeting & adjourn

Zakim teleconference bridge:
VoIP:    sip:zakim@voip.w3.org
Phone +1.617.761.6200 passcode TRACK (87225)
IRC Chat: irc.w3.org, port 6665, #dnt