Re: Agenda: Tracking Protection WG Meeting 2011-10-31 & 11-01

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:00:24 -0800
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
Cleaned-up minutes from the second face-to-face meeting are now online:
http://www.w3.org/2011/10/31-dnt-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2011/11/01-dnt-minutes.html

If you have any questions or corrections, please let me know. Also, I've included one photo of a particularly dense paper chart (from Aleecia's moderation of the Tracking Selection List discussion); if you have other media that would be usefully embedded in the minutes, let me know off-list.

I've also updated the group home page with these links and with an updated timeline per our group discussions.
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/

Thanks,
Nick