Re: Doodle poll for meeting, please respond ASAP

David, Chris,

the topics in this task force are very limited. I enumerated them in the kick-off email:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-international/2012Nov/0000.html

1/ Definition of DNT:0 (which will more or less define what one can do)
2/ TPE additions
3/ Which form should the EU How-to take (Note, best practice, document for webplatform.org)

Those are my main topics. But I'm open to a debate about more urgent things.

I think this is not interesting for people who only want to make sure the
things created do not interfere with their solutions. Because the entire work
will be brought back to the entire group anyway for decision. But then, it will be
bundled and the ability to influence in detail will be less. After all nobody wants to
negotiate all the stuff twice..

But if you're really interested in the solutions found for a regulated market, I think
you should closely monitor. We also hope to be able to provide an audio link. But the
times will be inconvenient.

Does that answer your questions?

 -- Rigo