Re: Doodle poll for meeting, please respond ASAP

From: Chris Mejia <chris.mejia@iab.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:02:09 +0000
To: David Wainberg <david@networkadvertising.org>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>
CC: "public-tracking-international@w3.org" <public-tracking-international@w3.org>
Agree, a solid agenda would be very useful. It's a long way to travel
(especially in the middle of winter) for many potentially vested parties,
especially considering the travel expense to Boston a few weeks before.
Thanks Rigo.  -Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB