Re: Doodle poll for meeting, please respond ASAP

Agree, a solid agenda would be very useful. It's a long way to travel
(especially in the middle of winter) for many potentially vested parties,
especially considering the travel expense to Boston a few weeks before.
Thanks Rigo.  -Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group |
Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB