Re: Turn Inc.'s TPS Last Call Comments

> On Dec 8, 2015, at 10:21 AM, Max Ochoa <Max.Ochoa@turn.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you, Nick.  The responses do not address Turn's and others' concerns.
>
> Max

Understood; thank you for the reply.

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 7:07 PM, Nick Doty <npdoty@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Max,
>
> Thank you for your comments on the Tracking Compliance and Scope Last Call Working Draft. The Tracking Protection Working Group has discussed each of the issues and proposed resolutions.
>
> As editor, I have provided summaries of the responses in each of the tracker issues for the Last Call product; I have provided links below. I would briefly summarize the resolutions as:
>
> * comments about the TPE were addressed during TPE Last Call; note section on interaction with other privacy controls
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/issues/278
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2015Nov/0024.html
>
> This message in particular describes issue-278; there may be additional responses from the Working Group regarding issue-272.

Regarding issue-272, an explanatory note has been added to drafts of the Tracking Compliance and Scope document to provide additional clarity which the TPWG thought could be useful:

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html#party <http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html#party>

Thanks,
Nick Doty, W3C